Click on the appropriate membership form below and email the completed form to [email protected]
Enderby Lawn Tennis Club welcomes new players of all ages and abilities, offering coaching for complete beginners, club sessions for social play and match practice for the more competitive.
We encourage prospective members to come along and join in a couple of our club social sessions so they can meet other members and see what the club has to offer. The first three visits are free, the next three are £3 each and any amounts paid are deducted off your membership fee if you decide to join. You may wish to contact a committee member prior to your first visit so we can arrange for a member to meet you, welcome you to the club and get you playing tennis.
If you are ready to join then complete a copy of the appropriate application form (see list below), and send it to our Secretary who's address is on the form. Payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer - payment details are shown below and are on the application form.
- Adult Membership Form - click here.
- Junior Membership Form - click here.
- Subscriptions Rates for 2020/21 are shown in the table below. The same rates will apply for 2021/22.
New Members - New adult members (or previous members returning after more than a year) joining from July onwards will receive a discount as indicated in the discount table below.
Payment by bank transfer is the preferred method of payment. Alternatively payment can be given to any member of the committee at the club or posted to The Secretary, Enderby Lawn Tennis Club, Mill Lane, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4LX.
- Bank transfer payment can be made to Lloyds Bank, Sort Code 30-90-89, A/c No. 56647460,
- Account Name - Enderby Lawn Tennis Club.
- This is a business bank account - you may be asked this when setting up your first payment to the account.
- Cheques should be made payable to 'Enderby Lawn Tennis Club'